Benefits of Infant Massage for Parents and Caregivers
One of the most wonderful gifts you can give your child is massage. Equally, there is immense satisfaction and joy felt by parents and caregivers alike when they engage in the practice of infant massage. Massage helps babies and care givers to interact. The process of massage promotes trust, relationships and respect.
Baby Massage offers you
- A feeling of being more capable and hence a sense of confidence in being a parent.
- The opportunity to bond with your child easing the concerns of working parents who are not with their child during the day.
- Baby’s daily massage time offers parent a time to relax and unwind from the busy pace of life.
- When a child is distressed, massage may help the child to relax.
- Assist to improve ‘communication’ between parent and child.
- Provides a special time for father and child.
It’s fun and rewarding for parents and caregivers!